Freebies My Classroom About Me Home Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook BlogLovin Image Map

November 30, 2016

All I Want For Christmas Is...

I'm making a list and checking it twice, I promise to make what ever you like, any resource you can think of!

Welcome back everyone! This week I really want to do something special for you guys as my followers. Drum roll please...

I want to find out what resources you want to see me create! As we enter the holiday season, I will have much more free time on my hands to get crafting on TpT and what better way to utilize that time than by helping you all! Not to mention, if you offer a suggestion for a resource you would love to see, there will be an added benefit for you. As a TpT seller, I'm constantly trying to think of new and exciting products for my followers and I really want to hear from you! What products do you want to see created? What will you utilize most in your classroom? What are you dying to have, but don't have time to create on your own? I want to know it all! So without further ado, let's get into how this will work and what you can expect from me!



  1. E-mail your new resource idea that you would love to see me create to sassypeteach@gmail.com. I humbly ask to keep these ideas health and PE related as that is my specialty.
  2. Be creative! It can be a holiday specific item, a general classroom item, health, PE, the sky is the limit.
  3. Be as specific or broad as you'd like with your request. Please keep in mind that if you have a specific vision for a project I want to know so I can give you exactly what you're looking for.
  4. Be sure to leave your TpT store name or the name you would like to see credited in the creation of the project.

  1. I will create your resource and place it in my store for purchase, BUT...
  2. I will send you a copy of the resource FOR FREE as a way to say thank you for the idea!
  3. Credit given to you in the product download!

  1. Please submit your project idea by December 20, 2016. This will allow me the time I need to create your idea.



My goal is to fill my store with products that will benefit the entire HPE community! We teach such a valuable subject to our students and my goal is to help all educators achieve greatness in the classroom.

So from the Sassy PE Teacher to you this holiday season, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Kwanzaa. I hope each of you are blessed throughout this holiday season and beyond.

Note: Special thanks to Ashley Hughes for the header borders, as well as the primary picture background and clip art.

No comments:

Post a Comment