Freebies My Classroom About Me Home Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook BlogLovin Image Map

April 4, 2016

The Balancing Act

It sure has been a while since my last post! Life has become so busy that blogging has been put on the back burner for quite some time. I had hoped spring break would allow me to become more active again, but sadly I was just as busy catching up on things that had fallen by the wayside during school.

Which leads me to a puzzling questions, how do all the other bloggers balance their lives? I'm young, with no kids or husband, and I barely find time to breathe, let alone blog! I would love to contribute more to the community, but I find it so stressful. I've thought of creating a day each week dedicated to maintaining my blog, but even that seems impossible some weeks.

To give some background, I teach middle school health and physical education, I coach the girls soccer team for my school, and I've started my summer job early as the program director for a YMCA camp! Teaching is obviously my priority, coaching adds another 7-9 hours a week, and then my camp job fills up another 8 hours! I feel like I'm about to pull my hair out and it's only the first day back in school!

Despite all this, a wise man once told me to always come with a solution so here it is. I will dedicate time to blog on Monday's. My week will just be starting, all of my lessons will be planned, and I'll have the weekend to determine a topic. I really want to be successful at this blogging thing!

Until next week,
xoxo The Sassy PE Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment