Freebies My Classroom About Me Home Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook BlogLovin Image Map

January 19, 2016

BIG DAY, BIG NEWS!

Today, I hit my first TpT milestone... I MADE MY FIRST SALE! {In the process of writing this post, I MADE MY SECOND SALE} I am thrilled beyond words that someone valued my work enough to purchase my product. It also reaffirmed my decision to upgrade to a premium seller two days ago. Needless to say, that was a smart idea!

I have also added some holiday themed materials to my store! My new product is all about promoting heart health and fitness for Valentine's Day! Check it out below...

Heart Start Fitness | $3.00

This set includes ten task cards:
• Wall Sits
• Jumping Jacks
• Mountain Climbers
• Jump Rope
• Lunges
• Push Ups
• Squat Jumps
• Crunches
• Hula Hoop
• Plank

Cover Font | Cover Clip Art | Slide Title Font | Border

Exercise Clip Art 1 | Exercise Clip Art 2 | Heart Art





I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Good luck with the Start Your Year Inspired sale on January 20 and 21st!

Until next time,
xoxo The Sassy PE Teacher

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st sale! Wishing you lots of success this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats it is so exciting to get started! You don't have a way to follow your blog? Otherwise I would be your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! And I can't believe I didn't notice the followers widget missing. If you are still interested in becoming a follower, I have added the widget on the right hand side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first sale...that was so exciting for me too. I hope you have many more to come. Your blog looks great...I love your color scheme. I can't wait to take a peek at your products and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the support guys! I have successfully {and after many trials, ha} added a followers button on the top right side of my page! If you are interested in following me, please feel free to do so there :)

    ReplyDelete