Freebies My Classroom About Me Home Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook BlogLovin Image Map

January 28, 2016

TpT Seller Debate: Traditional Size vs Square Cover Pages

Per usual, I was taking my daily stroll through the TpT forums and saw a new{ish} post about cover pages and whether or not it's better to keep them as traditional full pages or if it might benefit the seller to convert them to square pages. Since I am still relatively new to selling, I really feel like I need to make this decision now, as opposed to later on when I have a larger number of products.

So tonight, I want to end the debate... Traditional full page or squared covers? YOU TELL ME! Leave your vote in the comments below and check out my two cover options below.

Traditional Size

Square Size

No comments:

Post a Comment