Freebies My Classroom About Me Home Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Email Facebook BlogLovin Image Map

January 15, 2016

Working Out The Kinks

What a night {and now morning} it has turned out to be! After reading a lot of information and advice from the Seller's Forums on Teachers Pay Teachers {TpT}, I have decided to change my blogging platform now before I get too deep. I was previously using WIX.com to post and the biggest downside was that I could not use html coding {or figure out how to use it}. I learned that most TpT bloggers utilize blogger so here I am!

Any advice on how to make this page beautiful is always appreciated! I am still in the process of reading, trying things out, and completing the design of this site. I will also be transfering the information from my last blog onto this one at some point, but I think I'll focus on the aesthetics first.

xoxo, Sassy PE Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment